Pathways to Wellness Conference
Through it all.
On October 7 at 10 am, a welcoming world focused on mental health recovery will take form. You won’t want to miss the 2021 Pathways to Wellness Conference.
Our 2021 conference is online, and it’s free to all. If you’ve attended in years past, you know what to look forward to.
- Personal stories that will inspire and motivate you.
- Knowledge that will drive understanding.
- Workshops that will give you a chance to share your point of view.
- Closer bonds with the people and organizations that support and sustain recovery.
But don’t wait till the last minute. Registration is required, and we’ve set up a fast, easy process on EventBrite.
- October 7 from 10 am to 12:30 pm Eastern Time
- Free to everyone.
- All online on ZOOM.
- Speakers and other program elements will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Registration is required. Deadline is September 23.
What to expect
This 20th conference will be a bit different, but in many ways, just like before.
Speakers sharing compelling stories and insights about mental health recovery.
Workshops where your voice and ideas blend with those of others.
A chance to hear of innovations you can use right away.
You’ll come away inspired and filled with hope. Attendees will hear ideas for how to support themselves and others.
You’ll feel connected to the community, and to others with similar experiences.
About The Pathways to Wellness Conference
The Pathways to Wellness Conference is organized every year by the Wellness and Recovery Committee. The 2021 committee is made up of representatives from several organizations, such as the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, ServiceSource, PRS Inc., Inova, and Recovery Program Solutions of Virginia.
The conference is funded by Northern Virginia Mental Health Foundation and its partners, the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board; Pathway Homes, Inc.; PRS Inc.; and ServiceSource.